On Friday we went back to the hospital to check that I am still going OK.
I am!
I really didn't want to go, and I really hated being there, and I really screamed a lot when they took my blood.
I was only happy when we got to leave.
Before we went, we had to catch my wee for 24 hours, and bring it to the hospital in a big jug. They wanted it for some reason. I can't imagine why. Anyway, I am learning to use the potty at the moment, so it wasn't so hard to do.
After we gave them all that wee, they still wanted more! So I had to do some in a cup while we were there. I didn't even know that I could wee in a cup. But it turns out I can. Mama and I were very proud.
I don't have to go back again for another month. Thank goodness.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment