Hello everybody, I'm sorry I haven't put anything here for a long time. Our family has been very busy, getting ready to move to Basel. Actually, Dada has already moved, so we live in different countries now! On the weekends we try to visit each other. Last weekend Mama and I went to Basel to see him, and to look at our new apartment. This weekend Dada is here with us.
Things are going very well though. We really like the new apartment we found - it has lots more space than the one in Bonn, and two big outdoor areas for me to play. It is also right next to a great big park.
Mama and I will move to Basel at the end of November. In the meantime, I am really enjoying kindergarten, and speaking more and more German every day.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment