I am totally crazy about the Wizard of Oz at the moment. I like to type the word oz onto the keyboard whenever Mama is using it. And I like to find oz on the pages Mama reads to me. Here you can see an amazing Wizard of Oz book that we found. It has pop up pictures of all the things in Oz. This page is the Emerald City, and my Dada looks funny because he is wearing the special glasses that come with the book. You wear them so you don't hurt your eyes when you look at all the emerald sparkles.
Oh, also in this picture I am holding my lantern that I made at kindergarten. We made pumpkin laterns but I wanted my lantern to look like me, so we gave it red plaits and blue eyes. I put a special lamp in it and carried it for the Saint Martin's parade last week.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment