Monday, December 25, 2006

My new kindergarten

One amazing thing is that I already have a new kindergarten here in Basel, and I love it. I started going there one week after I arrived, and I have been going every day since. It is a very special place, a Montessori children's house, and it is for kids who speak (or want to speak) two languages. They have so much cool stuff there, like a real stove that we are allowed to cook real soup on, a painting room, lots of things to experiment with water and colours and pouring, books and blocks and lots lots more. Every day we have circle time where we sing songs and play time outside in the park across the road. We are allowed to take breaks whenever we want, and we cut our own bread to eat and pour own drinks with real glasses.
This photo is of me at our Christmas party. I surprised Mama and Dada by singing all the songs and joining in the dances. I had lots of fun and wished we could have kindy parties every day.

No comments: