On New Year's Eve, Mama and I went to a party and met some new friends. Dada went to a metal music concert that was very exciting for him, because his favourite music was playing in Basel. (I call him a "metal music head"!) You can see me here with Emilie. She is 4 and she was born in Australia too. The party was at her house and we had so much fun. We ate yummy food, and danced to the Wiggles, and dressed up, and did climbing. They even had a little kids' firework for us that shot out toys! (That's where Emilie got her teeth from!). I had such a good time there that I told Mama "I might never want to leave"!
Friday, January 05, 2007
New Year's Eve
On New Year's Eve, Mama and I went to a party and met some new friends. Dada went to a metal music concert that was very exciting for him, because his favourite music was playing in Basel. (I call him a "metal music head"!) You can see me here with Emilie. She is 4 and she was born in Australia too. The party was at her house and we had so much fun. We ate yummy food, and danced to the Wiggles, and dressed up, and did climbing. They even had a little kids' firework for us that shot out toys! (That's where Emilie got her teeth from!). I had such a good time there that I told Mama "I might never want to leave"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment