Yes, it's true. I've waited and waited and now it has finally happened. There is really a baby in my Mama's tummy and I am going to be a big sister! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. I went with Mama to the doctor to see what the baby looked like. It did lots of jumps and the doctor said it was doing gymnastics! I thought that was pretty funny. Mama and Dada say the baby's nose looks just like mine did when I was in Mama's tummy.It is very good news but the problem is Mama has been very, very sick. She just lies in bed all day and pukes. Not much fun for her and not much fun for me! She got so bad that Noni came over to look after her and me and Dada. And then I had much more fun. I have lots to tell you about everything I have been doing with Noni but Mama has been too sick to put it on the blog. She is maybe getting a bit better now though so I will try to put some photos soon.
2 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! What a surprise entry i see today. SO sorry you've been so sick. Yuck! What is the due date and when will we know the sex?? :) :) Go suck on a lemon. Always did the trick for me.
That's fantastic news Yassie. I'm a big sister, and it's *great*. I am so sorry to hear your mum's been so sick. I do hope it passes soon.
ps. I really should tell my mum to update my photo. I definitely don't look like this anymore!
Post a Comment