OK, October finished a long time ago but I haven't told you what happened then so I thought I'd tell you now. Mostly I have just been busy with Kinderhouse and Judo and Acroballet and seeing my friends, but one fun thing I started doing was having sleepovers with my friend Emilie. Every two weeks we swap and go to the other person's house for the night. At first I wasn't too sure about staying over without my Mama or Dada but now I love it. Last week Emilie even stayed 2 nights at my house, we had so much fun!
.jpg)
Emilie and I like doing lots of the same things, especially drawing and making things.
.jpg)
And of course watching TV.
.jpg)
Also, remember in Australia I loved going to the indoor playground, what I called "balls"? Well, Emilie is half French and she knows about a place in France that also has lots of balls, which I call, of course, "French balls". We had so much fun there one morning, because we had the whole place to ourselves!
.jpg)
And plenty of sweet things to eat.

At the end of October I celebrated Halloween. We went to a party with lots of American kids, who seem to know a lot more about how to do Halloween than we Australians do. But I like any excuse for a party, so I was happy to join in.

We had a costume parade and yummy scary-looking food to eat and games to play and afterwards we did a little bit of trick-or-treating. I still don't get that - we ask strangers for lollies?!? And do we really do something mean to them if they don't give us anything?!?
.JPG)
Emilie and I loved it all anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment