Sunday, December 07, 2008

More Zahra





I really wanted to have my photo taken with Zahra on my chest. I think it turned out very nicely. You can see her in her sleeping bag too. It is a bit big for her, but she will grow fast. Especially now that she is getting lots of Mama's milk!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yassie,
What a gorgeous little sister you have ! And what lovely photos of you with Zahra.

Lots of love to you and your Mum & Dad who must be very happy and proud.

Mr & Mrs Jungle

Unknown said...

Hello Yasmin,
So nice to see the pictures of Zahra. She's so cute, and you're taking good care of her. Excellent! Your mom and dad need your help... Say Hi to Zahra from us all.
Kanti, Maitreyee and Sohini

Laura said...

Hello! There is something I do not quite understand from the pictures....Either Zahra is very, very small or Yasmin is very, very big! Wonderful pictures. Congratulations!

Ruby said...

Wow Yassie, What great photos of you and your little sister. I can already tell she loves you very much. She is lucky to have a big sister like you.

Love Ruby

Michelle Stryk said...

Dear Yas,

You have such a cute little sister. I always wanted one but I got 3 brothers instead! I know you'll lots of fun with her later when she grows up. By the way, I heard from you dad that you'll be going to school soon. I'll hope you have fun there too!
Cheers,
Michelle