Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life rolls on


Well, I never really got to have a twin, so this will have to do I suppose. Zahra's not looking her best really, going through the non-teenager pimply phase of life. But I like her jumper...


Last Saturday my kindy friend Joshua had his 5th birthday party. I was pleased to read that it was a pirate party, as then I could wear the pirate costume Nana sent me last year. I even found a parrot to sit on my shoulder, which is quite pirate-y.


Meanwhile Zahra has started giving off smiles, which we all love. We haven't quite managed to capture a big one with the camera yet, but here's a sample. I find her very cute at times, although at other times I block my ears so I don't have to hear her crying.

2 comments:

The Rice Family said...

wow zahra has changed SO much already. we can tell that yasmin is such a good big sister. hope you are getting some sleep, janet and steve. :)

albisuonthemove said...

we want more pictures !!!

:)

Amaya