Well I'm not putting so much on the blog these days, I'm sorry, but I guess it is because I am too busy doing things to blog about them! Let me tell you about May and June.

In May we had a trip to Munich. Zahra and Mama went first and I stayed in Basel with Dada for a couple of days. Then we took the train to meet them. As soon as Zahra arrived in Munich someone on the street gave her this traditional gingerbread heart as a welcome. It took her no time at all to bite through the plastic and into the yummy stuff.

When I got there we went to the museum. They had a Kid's Kingdom which was awesome, with a giant guitar you could go inside and big Legos to build with and other cool stuff. Here we are in the main bit though, both pretty interested!

We liked the atmosphere in Munich, it was kind of like Melbourne with interesting little areas with yummy food and different kinds of shops. There was a big food market like the Victoria Markets that we liked too. We loved the beer gardens but unfortunately it was cold and rainy so we couldn't hang out in them so much. So much for Spring in Munich!

After our trip we had a visitor in Basel, Aunty Barbie, yay! She had just come from a cooking course in Italy so she brought us all sorts of yummy stuff she had made. And these amazing aprons with our names on them. Aren't they just the cutest?!?

June is so much fun. Summer comes (eventually), and so does my birthday, and so does Art Basel. I went again this year with Mama and Zahra. I loved getting dressed up and seeing all the other people dressed up and all the crazy art.

I also loved the special kids' bit they have with fun stuff to do and make.

I made this T-shirt there. A man attached the t-shirt to a board, and then put the board in a bucket that was attached to a bike. He started riding the bike and the board with my t-shirt on it went spinning round and I squeezed paint in. Pretty cool hey?

My birthday wish was to go to Okidoki, a kids' indoor play centre, with my best friend Zoe. I also wanted the pinata cake from the Women's Weekly cookbook, where a chocolate shell is over a chocolate cake and you smash it and find treasure inside. Well, I got most of my wishes, but Mama tried and tried but she couldn't make the chocolate shell. So my cake just looked like after it had been smashed. Anyway, it still had lots of treasure and it tasted pretty good. You can see Zahra didn't have a problem with it!

Zoe and I had so much fun, climbing this huge volcano and sliding down.

And Zahra had lots of fun too.

On my birthday my choir had a performance at Zoe's school, which was celebrating its 100th birthday. There was lots going on on my birthday weekend, choir and my ABC gymnastics show and my school summer party and even more. Now it is holidays and I am happy to have a good rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment