It was another sad day yesterday. I had to say goodbye to my Noni. She has been here ever since I got sick (well, she did go away for little trips sometimes, but she always came back) but now it is time for her to go to her own home in Perth.
I had so much fun with her, we played together so much, especially in the mornings when Mama and Dada were all sleepy and no fun. I used to love the eggs she would cook for me in her Noni cafe, and also coming home after kindergarten to see her head popping out the window, or at the top of the stairs. It is a shame she has to go home, but I think my Zizi Kate needs her in Perth, so that's OK.
Noni got a digital camera while she was here, and she had lots of practice using it on me! I thought I would show you some of her best shots now...
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment