Now I am an old pro at kindy. I go by myself for the whole time (9 until 12 or 12:30) and I just play and have fun. I am happy to say goodbye to Mama or Dada, especially when I have a craft project or something to keep me busy.
There are 15 kids in my class, and two teachers. Some of the kids have special needs, so we have some extra teachers too, one for speech therapy, and one for motor skills.
There is a sandpit with a little slide, and lots of bikes to ride outside. There's a tumbling room, and lots of play rooms, and a sleeping room, and little toilets and sinks. I have a special hook with my name on it to hang my things, and a special basket to put my outside shoes in. There is a special drawer with my name on it to put my artwork in, and a special towel with my name on it to dry my hands.
They have breakfast at kindergarten too. A little buffet is set out every morning and it's Yassie size. I help myself and then sit at the table. Afterwards I stack my dirty dishes on the trolley.
Being a kindy kid is pretty cool I reckon.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment