In this photo I am all dressed ready to go see a play of Pippi Longstocking. I tried to dress like Pippi and I think it worked, because when we went lots of kids were staring at me and pointing and saying "There's Pippi!" I liked that.
A funny story about this photo is that the day we took it, we were all ready to go see the show, actually we went all the way to the theatre, but when we got there, Mama realised she had the day wrong! Sometimes she is pretty silly. But I didn't get too upset. Especially when I got an icecream to make up for it.
So the next Saturday we went again and this time it was really on. My Aunty Fuzzy (Connie) was in town visiting us and she came too. But I think I saw her sleeping during it, so I'm not sure how much she liked it! I loved it. It was a little bit hard to understand, because it was in Swiss German. The songs were in the German I know though, and they were great.
I had lots of fun with Aunty Fuzzy while she was here, and I was sad about her having to go home. Luckily my Dada came home from a week in Hong Kong that day, and he brought some really good presents with him, so I wasn't sad for too long!
Other than that, I have been getting excited about Easter. We have been doing lots of fun Easter things at my Kinderhaus and at home Mama and I have been colouring and decorating eggs. Here is a photo of some of our Easter decorations at home. I took it all by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment