Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Some "old" photos

Well, it has been long time since I told you any news, hasn't it? That usually means that I have been keeping my Mama very busy so she hasn't had time to put any photos on the computer! Here are some ones that we have been meaning to show you.


Noni is back home now but while she was still here we had some really good times together. Most of them were on the couch watching Les Miserables for the gzillionth time, but we did go out sometimes to see a bit of Switzerland. This photo is of me in Ascona, a pretty little town on Lago Maggiore.

This photo is of me and Noni at a beautiful grotto we stopped at on Lake Lugano. We had the best meal there - I had yummy penne pasta with butter and parsley and I got it all over my face. They had an outdoor grill where they made delicious chicken for Mama and Noni had the best ever mushroom risotto. The view was very special too. The only problem with this little spot is that a couple of days after Mama found a tick under all my hair when she washed it. Yuck-y! We had to go to the doctor's to get it out because it was a tough little one and it really liked my blood. I was very brave of course.


Here you can see me and Mama at Neuchatel, another beautiful Swiss city on a lake with mountains. How can there be so many beautiful places here?!?


I thought you might like to see this photo that Noni took of me and Mama and Dada getting ready for kindy in the morning. We are not very organised so we are usually rushing to get out of the house in time each day. Here is Mama putting on my last-minute sun cream. Oh, and I don't normally have the pram - I am a big girl now and I was just lending it to a friend. Of course! Sometimes I wish I could still use it though...I keep telling Mama I need a bed with wheels.

No comments: