This weekend I went to visit my Zio in England. It was my birthday present from him to fly over. It was very exciting because I got to meet his girlfriend Becky. She is pretty cool, especially because she took me to see horses and even gave me a little pink horse with wings.
I took this photo on the plane on the way home. I liked that we were on top of the clouds.
Ooops - I forgot to say that Noni came on this trip too. We all went to see Les Miserables together on the Saturday at Hinckley theatre. It was very, very good and now Noni and I watch the Les Mis DVD together nearly every day. Sometimes I sound a bit funny singing things like "when the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums" as I wander around the house.
1 comment:
Yasmin, It was really nice to meet you too,and your Mama and Noni
I am glad you like the pink horse with wings, it is called 'misty' but you can call it whatever you want to.
Look forward to seeing you again soon!
Becky x
Post a Comment