
I have had the best week this week, mostly just hanging out with my zia. We have had so much fun together, and one night I even had a sleepover at her house BY MYSELF. I told my mama I wanted to go sleep there, because it was going to be my zizi's birthday the next day and I wanted to wake up with her. I also told my mama not to come and when I rang her in the morning I told her how I didn't cry and I didn't miss her at all. In this photo I am with Zia at King's Park, where we met our cousins for lunch.

This is me with Ella who we met for lunch. She does ballet just like me, cool hey? She showed me some cool handstands and cartwheels in the park, and looked after me.

One day I went out to visit Alexander at his new house "in the bush". I loved it there and we made a great stew together of sand and water and rocks and stuff. I let Xander do all the dirty work. I can't wait to go and stay with him next week.

These are the cupcakes I helped Mama decorate for Zia's birthday.

The only bad news is my noni left today for a holiday in Italy! I come to Australia, and she goes to Italy! How do you like that?!? I will miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment