
I'm still having fun hanging out in Perth, and it just gets better because more people are even coming over from Sydney and Melbourne to visit me! Here I am with Aunty Barbie. She told me about making bunny ears in people's photos, so of course I had to try it out.

Later we went to the beach together, which was the perfect chance for me to wear this cute little dress she had bought me.

I also brought a net in case we found any fish to catch. We didn't, but we did see lots of jellyfish and cuttlefish and bluebottles, and we collected a few nice shells with patterns on them.

Today was REALLY cool, Nana and Aunty Lee and Alexander picked me up early and took me to a fairy festival in King's Park. It was amazing, we went on a fairy walk and saw a wizard's show where someone called Snottygobble had stolen the wizard's treasure. We got magic potion on our hands that you put on your nose and then you can smell the Australian bush. We made gumnut people with googly eyes and a special magic wand with a star on the end.

There was dancing.

And a fairy sprinkled her special fairy dust on me and Alexander.

We saw a show with a very shy dragon in it. And I even got to pat him. I also patted a real live kangaroo and a goanna. And I saw a baby echidna and a wallaby and other Australian animals that I can't remember.

My day was really, really fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment