Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Bagoras. Message from Ruby: What beautiful curls you have Yassie. I can only dream of having hair like yours. My dad says I'm going to end up having curls like my mum too... Mum has taken a photo of me in the gorgeous dress you sent over for my birthday, but she's been a bit too busy to forward it to you. Personally, I think she's been a bit lazy, and it's all just excuses!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Bagoras.
Message from Ruby: What beautiful curls you have Yassie. I can only dream of having hair like yours. My dad says I'm going to end up having curls like my mum too... Mum has taken a photo of me in the gorgeous dress you sent over for my birthday, but she's been a bit too busy to forward it to you. Personally, I think she's been a bit lazy, and it's all just excuses!
Post a Comment