Hello everyone,
Well I am just back from a trip to London, and boy did I have fun.
First I went to see my zio Peter in his new place in Hinckley. He has a very nice flat, with a big tree outside with squirrels. Zio was lots of fun and I was very sad to say goodbye to him, but Mama says I will see him again very soon. I'm not sure I understand what that means yet though.
I went to the Kensington Gardens and saw big swans and more squirrels and spent ages playing in the playground there. It had teepees and real diggers for the sandpit and a musical jumping thing that Mama kept hogging. She did play Old McDonald on it though.
We saw our friend Mai and we went to Harrods together. We even bumped into Mr Al-Fayed there and Mai said hello and he said hello back! Wow.
Here are some of my favourite photos.
Love,
Yasmin xx
Friday, December 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment