Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Yas in snow


Yas in snow
Originally uploaded by Yassiemoo.
Merry Christmas everyone!

I am just back from a wonderful holiday in Val Thorens in France in the snow. I went with Mama, Dada, Noni and Zio. We had so much fun and to top it all off people kept giving me presents and saying things about Christmas. It was great.

Now, I have to tell you I had my first holiday romance while I was away. We all went out to dinner on Christmas Eve and on the table next to us was a blonde boy in a high chair called Tom. I think he was Dutch. Anyway, he kept blowing me kisses and so I went over to give him a real one. When I got back to the table I told Noni, "kiss boy". He was very nice.

Father Christmas came to the dinner too. He scared the life out of me, coming up from behind, but once he was gone and had left me a little toy snow dog, I wanted him back. I kept looking for him and saying "again again".

No comments: