Today the doctor took my stitches out. I was not at all happy about that. The doctor said "but you don't want to keep them do you? What will you tell your grandchildren?" and I said, in the middle of sobbing my heart out, "I don't have any grandchildren!"
She was very careful though and took them out very gently. The big long one got stuck and then I screamed blue murder, but after I was OK. Especially when Dr Kayser gave me a biscuit AND a tattoo. And let me take my stitches home in a bag. They are bright blue.
I am feeling better and better every day and making everyone at home laugh with the funny things I say.
It is a crazy time to be in Germany right now, with everyone going mad about what they call football over here. (Dada tells me it is not real football.) Uncle Hammer flew over from Sydney to watch a game and that's where he and Dada are today. Mama and Anna and I just watched it on TV, and Australia beat Japan 3:1. We looked for Dada and Uncle Hammer going crazy and shouting Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, but we didn't see them. Maybe that's for the best.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment