Finally, a photo!
This one is from when I was in the hospital. My Noni took it with her phone so we thought it might not be very good, but it turned out OK. I am holding Suzy Sunshine, a special balloon my Dada bought to make me feel better. I am still looking a bit puffy from all the fluid pumped into me in this photo, I don't look like that anymore.
Mama and Dada will get a new camera soon, and then you can see how well I look.
I am so happy to be home, and so is Mama. We are really enjoying being spoiled by Nana and Noni here.
My tummy still hurts a bit where the stitches are, but I am very good about not getting into positions that hurt too much. Noni and Nanna laughed yesterday and said I am walking a bit like an old man.
I am doing so well, our little family is all marvelling at how lucky we have been. I am on a feeding frenzy and it's hard for the grown-ups to keep up with my meal demands.
Mama said to say thank you so much to all our family and friends who have been so supportive. She is helping me write the blog now, but she says Dada will still have to make some guest appearances because he did such a good job.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment