Tuesday, May 30, 2006

All tubes out

This morning they removed the line that goes into my neck. This means I am no longer connected to any machines or tubes. The doctor was very quick and removing all the bandages didn't hurt too much.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I am going to the Amsterdamstrasse hospital here in Cologne for my operation on Thursday. Then, I will probably be able to go home from there on Friday.

I had a good sleep last night - for the first time in a few days - so mama is feeling a little fresher, which is good.

The doctors say I might still be a little contagious, so I can't meet any of my little friends yet, or go to my kindy where I have been having playgroup. Soon I hope they will say I am all clear, so that I can see my good friends again.

No comments: