I guess it must be not having eaten for 6 days, or not having kept anything down for about 12, but now I am very hungry. I need soup! Nana and Noni are cooking me some now and bringing it to me.
I haven't seen any doctors yet this morning. Another little 2-year old has been brought into the hospital with the same problem, so we hope he or she gets better soon.
Sorry there has been no photos lately. I think Dada lost our camera somewhere between here and home. Silly dada.
We still don't know exactly what caused me to get sick. Maybe we won't know for 2 more weeks. But it's probably something I ate - and that is actually what they are hoping it is. That's better for me when I am a "little bit bigger girl", as I always like to say.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment