Friday, May 26, 2006

A clown visited me!

This morning a clown came to my room. I didn't really want her to stay long, but I did want her to leave a balloon for me. And she did! That was fun.

Other than that, I've been eating lots of star pasta, cooked by Nana and Noni. I even sat up for a while today, while mama washed my hair and gave my body a little wash in bed. I don't feel so great sitting up, but it went OK.

I think they will take the catheter out of my tummy on Monday.

Dada found out today that 30 years ago the mortality rate for my disease was 80%! I already felt like a lucky girl having such good treatment here in Germany - but now I feel really, really lucky. Then we think about all the kids outside the rich countries and what they would have to do even now - and that's a bit sad.

I've been watching more movies, but sometimes I think the adults like them more than me.

No comments: