This morning I ate a little bit of yoghurt. It's my first food - except for a tiny bit of bread - since last Friday and hopefully I won't throw it up!
The doctors say that all of the measurements of the bad things in my blood and my tummy are going in the right directions. So that's good. I managed a couple more smiles today when I saw some more presents I got from my Zia. She's very nice.
Nana and Noni are helping me too. Nana likes it when Dada drives 160 km/h on the autobahn between Bonn and Cologne - she says it's like a bullet train. Noni likes it too I think - sometimes she even keeps her eyes open while we're driving!
Last night I said I wanted to eat some sushi. The doctor says usually the first thing the kids want is chips, but mama didn't say I'd already asked for fish and chips - I think so I would seem a bit more special?!
I've lost a little bit of weight since I was in Perth. Over half a kilo. But I think it'll be OK.
I'm still sleeping a lot and I spend all my time lying down. I don't feel great, but definitely better than on the weekend.
Zia send me a movie called Heidi that I watched today. I think Mum and Dad were a bit embarrassed by this movie because whenever the nurse would walk in, the people in the movie would either be yodelling, running around in lederhosen or doing that Bavarian knee-slapping dance. But I liked it - that's what Germans do all the time, isn't it?
I'll tell you how my eating goes later tonight. Love to everyone!
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment